The association Mi Hijo y Yo has made as a pilot experience in 2015 the training on autism to 350 workers of a company as it is supermarkets alcampo for the purpose of sensiting them and that they can understand the operation of autism. We also collaborate with more companies that want to be formed in autism for future employees and get prepared in the sector of labor inclusion in autism."
Our professionals have experience in working with people with autism in general, educational, healthy and laboral as a contribution to this project will be counted on psychologists and social educators with master’s in human resources laboral of people with autism.
STANDO LTD (STANDOUTEDU) is a research and educational organisation based in Cyprus, dedicated to the advancement of research and innovation. We are, at the same time, an approved VET Centre accredited by the Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus. The strength of our enterprise primarily lies in our highly qualified team and its extended network of international partners. STANDO LTD has 5 full-time staff, 10 part-time and more than 20 volunteers. Our dynamic and experienced academics, researchers and practitioners are committed in implementing large scale co-funded projects and collaborate with organizations from Cyprus and around the world. We actively participate in the planning and implementation of national and international projects, aiming at providing innovative solutions that facilitate the development of people and the cohesion of societies. Since 2016, we are providing a series of professional and academic trainings under the scope of Erasmus+ KA1 and KA2, as well as courses, seminars and consulting services to various target groups (children, students, youths, teachers, policy makers, parents, adults), learners and staff of Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers and Adult Centres.
Our Vision is to be one of the premier research and educational organizations in Europe, recognized for its excellence in research advances and educational opportunities offered in diverse contexts and clients.
Our Mission is to give education a new dimension through innovative programs and instructional practices and to promote leading-edge research contributing to the betterment of education in today's complex global environment.
Our enterprise promotes the educational activities, professional and social skills development of children, young people and adults in order to be able to adapt and to integrate effectively in a dynamic society. We are also committed to social integration and give equal opportunities to vocational skills learning for the most disadvantaged groups of people, those with special educational needs, social problems, and those with a high risk of social exclusion. We aim to contribute to the economic and civic growth of individuals, through lifelong education and training for personal and professional development in accordance with the current requirements of the labour market. We wish to enhance people empowerment, entrepreneurship, creativity, social inclusion and the acceptance of cultural diversity through intercultural learning. We encourage people to develop their ideas and initiatives into concrete projects and we tend to develop their creativity and entrepreneurship skills. We adopt and implement various innovative initiatives in the field of formal and non-formal education, providing information, counseling, training to both young people and professionals.
CESIE is a non-governmental organisation, established in 2001, inspired by the work and theories of the Italian sociologist Danilo Dolci (1924-1997). CESIE contributes to the active participation of people, civil societies and institutions through the implementation of projects on various thematic areas, towards the promotion of growth and development, always valuing diversity in the respect of ethics and human development.
CESIE aims to support individuals in acquiring and developing basic skills and key competences, developing relevant and high-quality skills and competences in order to foster employability and socio-educational and personal development. It actively connects research with action using innovative learning approaches and non-formal educational methodologies to increase and improve future-oriented innovation processes in educational, social, economic and cultural spheres.
Our mission is to promote growth through innovative and participative educational approaches.
To fulfil the mission, CESIE pursuits the following objectives:
- To improve lifelong education in Europe through transnational projects involving local communities
- To promote sustainable development of neighbouring regions and beyond through training and education
- To foster progress and innovation in Higher Education and Research
- To support learning mobility for people at all ages, across borders and sectors
- To stimulate local growth by adapting international good practices and methods
As a European centre of Studies and Initiatives, the organisation is dedicated to the promotion of research and development so as to increase and improve future-oriented innovation processes in educational, social, economic and cultural spheres believing in the cross-cutting of organisations cooperating within heterogeneous fields and sectors.
Fundación INTRAS is a non-profit organization dedicated to research and intervention in the mental health field in Spain, since 1994. It employs roughly 270 professionals at 24 centers and services throughout the region of Castilla y León. The organization’s services and programs are based on the recovery approach, empowering people with mental health issues to live a self-determined and self-confident life.
INTRAS offers a variety of services and activities such as housing at residential facilities and supported apartments, psychosocial and labor rehabilitation programs, occupational and vocational training, job placement and professional guidance, as well as an ample variety of artistic and leisure activities.
The value at the heart of INTRAS Foundation is the respect for human dignity and human rights in the framework of health and social services settings. The Foundation is working towards continuous improvement through the exchange of good practices and contributing to innovation in mental health services.
Foundation was established in October 2018 by a group of family members of persons with autism. It is a non-governmental, non-profit organization established to pursue general-welfare goals, improve social and health protection, improve the position of persons with disabilities, care for children, young people and the elderly, in particular:
- Improving the lives of people with intellectual disabilities and autism and their families with the focus on protecting, promoting and exercising of internationally established standards in the field of human rights and civil liberties.
- Improving and raising public awareness about the needs of people with autism and intellectual disabilities.
- Encouraging and implementing activities on a wider social agenda that emphasize the abilities of people with autism and intellectual disabilities and contribute to the development of their potential, the strengthening of their personality and integration into society.
- Improving and educating the public about the problems, potentials, rights and obligations of people with autism and intellectual disabilities.
- Providing material and any other assistance to people with autism and intellectual disabilities.
- Achieving the full integration of people with autism and intellectual disabilities and their families into all segments of social and economic life.
- Providing and enabling the fulfilment of conditions for the independent life of persons with autism and intellectual disabilities.
- Ensuring the independent life of people with autism and intellectual disabilities as a user of day care services, housing with support and/or personal assistance.
While the Foundation may be young, its founders and associates are family members and professionals with extensive knowledge and experience from the field of autism and intellectual disabilities.
Particular areas of interest and the direction in which Foundation is aiming its activities are issues of youth and adults with autism, i.e. higher education, housing, employment and health care. In addition, Foundation is devoted to education of families and professionals, with special interest to insufficiently spoken or problematic topics. At the moment, in addition to OPPO4AUT, the Foundation is participating in three more Erasmus + projects:
- Training University Teachers for the inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities. This programme is addressed at teachers and professors at the University level, to improve their knowledge about intellectual disabilities, the specific educational needs related to them, and the different possibilities to adapt their subjects for the inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities.
- Inclusion of People with Autism in Europe. Improving scholar transitions from primary to secondary school. This project is focused on decreasing early school leaving in students with ASD, improvement of relationships in school between students with ASD and their peers and classmates, training teachers from primary and secondary schools working with people with ASD in order to provide them with strategies to improve the academic performance of people with ASD and to reduce their anxiety/stress symptoms associated with scholar issues.
- Boosting Parental Involvement in Early Childhood Intervention. Teaching families the effective methods of early childhood intervention to give them competence to manage early intervention programs, to establish programs according to their child’s needs, guiding and encouraging them in order to reach more scientific based methods and materials and improve key competences.
SZCZECIŃSKA SZKOŁA WYŻSZA COLLEGIUM BALTICUM founded in 2000 is continuously ranked as one of the best private universities in northern Poland. It is characterized by great human capital and huge development potential. School authorities have managed to build an institution that gives its students a solid education and thus a great start to their professional life. It is desired to provide young adults with knowledge comprising many fields so that they can receive an interdisciplinary education providing them with a better chance on the difficult labor market both in Poland and internationally. Current educational offer includes following faculties: educational science, dietetics, national security, IT and cosmetology at BA, MA levels as well as post-graduate studies in teaching methodology, business, management. A significant part of research work is the dissemination of the institution’s output and the exchange of experiences through conferences and seminars.
Institution’s mission is to provide excellence in education as well as attractiveness and marketability of proposed programs. Educational offer is constantly adjust to requirements of the market. It ensures the development of the intellectual potential of students and shapes their interpersonal, leadership, teamwork, and problem solving skills. It develops discipline, creative thinking, effectiveness, flexibility and entrepreneurship. We create on our university Cooperation with Business Center because we believe that only cooperation science with business is the most effective.
Collegium Balticum is situated in western Poland, in city of Szczecin that presently displays a growth potential and splendid prospects of becoming attractive to various investors, although the employment rate is 7,6% in the city and 13,1% in whole Westpomeranian region. Moreover, Szczecin is an important research center that enjoy good reputation in the world. Its immense scientific potential exerts direct influence on science development in the country.
Collegium Balticum plays an important role on local educational market in terms of additional thematic courses for disadvantaged groups i.e people from socially and economically disadvantaged areas, unqualified adults and others.
Institution has around 30 students with different impairment.
Collegium Balticum intention is also to cooperate with local authorities in order to provide thematic workshops and seminars and to attract target groups.
When it comes to project management, administration and dissemination Collegium Balticum has a great experience in European educational projects. Institution participated or is participating in different projects dedicated for disadvantage groups:
OPEN (project number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-66234) – which was LLP, Transfer of Innovation project; its aim is to improve linguistic competences and mobility possibilities among deaf people
Brave New Words (project number 2019-1-PL01-KA204-064981) which is Erasmus+ project; its aim is to improving the quality of the educational process and "caring" staff working with people with special needs, as well as providing appropriate tools for teachers, trainers and other staff working with this target group.
SEPAL (project number 2017-1-058) which is project funded by Norwey Grants; The main objective of the project is creating and piloting in a common transnational framework, a professional development program through a pilot competency assessment model based on work experience for existing skills and on-the-job training for 300 young NEETs, aged between 24 and 29, coming from young people with disabilities, dropout, low skills, Roma or migrants.
AWARDS- (project number 2020-1-TR01-KA204-094615) which is Erasmus+ project; its aim is to improve the competences of families and professionals of Adults with Down Syndrome to gain skills of autonomy and increase life quality through innovative training methods in order to reinforce activity and well-aging